UST See-Me 1.0
The See Me 1.0 Compact Strobe is a United States Coast Guard approved personal locator strobe beacon lit by a white LED. This 28 Lumen strobe blinks 60 times per minute and is visible up to 2.7 miles. Ideal for paddlers and recreational boaters due to its compact and lightweight construction, it is waterproof, impact resistant and can be easily attached the back shoulder of a PFD.
- Compact waterproof LED strobe designed to meet the safety needs of paddlers
- Unbreakable lifetime LED bulb never needs replacing
- Provides 28 lumens of light; runs for 44 continuous hours on one set of 2 AAA alkaline or lithium batteries
- Strobe rate = 60 flashes per minute (1Hz)
- Exceeds USCG regulation: visible 2.7 miles (4.3 km) on a dark, clear night. (USCG requirement = a minimum of 1 nautical mile (1.9 km) visibility)
- Easy twist on/ off
- Impact-resistant and waterproof (IPX7 rating)
- Designed to be attached to a Personal Flotation Device.
- Lanyard cord and hook/loop strap included.