NEW ENDURO PADDLE
“FOR SURF AND FLAT WATER”
This new amazing allround blade suits anyone from World wave rider champion Zane Schweitzer to entry-level at water paddling.
The direct, powerful and extra precise paddle shape with deep side concaves gets you from zero to hero. The wide lower part helps create a maximum efficiency area even if your stroke is not yet deep enough into the water.
That wide lower part is also great to lean on for stability in the waves and has won 3 world titles in the last 2 years.
NEW 4 PRONOUNCED CONCAVE
The 4 pronounced concaves set the new standard in high-performance paddling.
The Enduro is more direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to smoother water flows around the blade.
(Not included with Tufskin blade construction)
ANGLE OF BLADE
• What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
• With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
• It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
• It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
TEAR DROP SHAPE
• Teardrop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
• This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
• Strong and extremely durable ABS foils based on the Enduro shape.
• Slim profile reduces weight for improved efficiency.
• Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
• Great value due to strength and high-quality shape.