PLEASE NOTE: DUE TO THE SIZE & WEIGHT OF THE PRODUCT WE ARE UNABLE TO SHIP THIS ITEM. COLLECTION ONLY.
“THE MOST PLEASURABLE FLAT WATER PADDLING EXPERIENCE WE HAVE EVER DEVELOPED”
This paddle board is designed as a specialised flat-water Touring paddle board, the Waterline promises the smoothest and most relaxing paddling sensation in conditions up to chin high chop.
A shape focused on achieving maximum speed and stability with no splash or sound.
At 75% speed this hull is faster than our race boards, so in essence for most riders it’s the quickest ride ever.
“Glassy sunrise paddles is where the Waterline is in its element” ~ Trevor Tunnington
14’0″ X 28″
Length: 14’0” / 427 cm
Width: 28” / 71 cm
Suited to heavier riders up to 110 kg. Longer length delivers faster longer lasting glide. More stability and buoyancy to carry heavier gear.
THE NARROW V-SHAPE NOSE
Slices through water without leaving a trace behind. Even when paddling at power, the nose displaces the water without disturbance or splash, creating a feeling of pure efficiency and speed. The narrow nose also helps the board track in a straight line.
The narrowed nose gradually widens into a more parallel mid-section to maximise stability where you stand.
From the mid-section, the tail is kept wide to maintain stability when stepping back to turn and holds enough buoyancy to carry gears.
OPTIMISED THE TRUE “WATERLINE”
Providing enough volume to glide smoothly without water splashing or wrapping over the deck.
A defined rail edge helps restrict water wrapping onto the deck and sheers water off the nose.
INSPIRED FROM YEARS OF SUCCESS IN WINDSURFING
• The cutaway at the tail increases the speed by reducing drag from narrow wetted surface area.
• The cutaway allows you to increse speed as the water feels a narrower planing surface yet maintain stability from the full tail outline.
• The cutaway acts as a stabiliser, when conditions get choppy, the decks outline catches and stops the board from rolling.
RECESSED STANDING AREA
Lowers the paddlers centre of gravity for increased stability and control.
RECESSED STORAGE COMPARTMENT
• Positioned just in front of the feet making it easy and fast to access any gears.
• Recessing compartment improves aerodynamics for a faster glide, limits water flushing in and makes it more secure to stow gears.
The deck is precisely angled to let water flow efficiently out of the tail within just a couple strokes of paddling.
EVA TRACTION PAD
WITH STANDING MARKS
• Soft EVA deck pad with crocodile texture provides a comfortable grip when paddling.
• Die-cut standing marks indicate the ideal standing position to optimise the smoothest glide.
Is used on the tail of the board for traction when stepping back to turn or when accessing gears.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
ON THE NOSE AND TAIL OF THE BOARD
• 4 x bungee inserts help secure gear and supplies on the nose.
• With 2 extra bungee inserts on the tail, perfect for carrying gear for longer distance paddlers.
PADDLE BOARDS THAT CHANGED THE SUP WORLD NOW READY TO ELEVATE YOUR PADDLE EXPERIENCE
Since we started making boards 25 years ago, we have won more awards and world titles than we could ever imagine. We have offered an ambitious paddle board range to remain cutting edge in all things paddle boarding. Striving to always be ahead with brand new products and technologies each year has increased production complexity and cost. We have chosen our most popular shapes and set up a lean efficient production line to make them better value the world over.
Extra rigidity with introduction of unidirectional stringer bands and solid with added rail / nose reinforcements.
STRONG FIN BOXES
The fin boxes are molded with extra strong Akulon Eco, made from upcycled fishing net, then wrapped high-density foam and sandwiched in over 1000 grams of glass reinforcements.
IQ handle for easy carrying, made from recycled ABS.