Starboard 11’6″ x 29″ Touring Deluxe
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The overall balanced glide experience and premium features are what have made Starboard’s Touring paddle boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and customers’ favourite worldwide.
The wider nose and squarer tail make the Touring board more stable, especially for harsh conditions like side chop and moderate wind.
Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free!
The Edge release technology reduces drag by creating a laminar flow behind the board while the Welding technology makes the board stronger and last longer.
11’6″ x 29″ TOURING M
Suited for riders up to 110kg, 11’6” provides the perfect balance of speed, stability and maneuverability you are expecting of a Touring board.
- Deluxe Double / Single Chamber
HEAT WELDED RAILS
- Every Starboard inflatable paddle board features welded rails.
- The Heat Welded rails create a complete airtight, mechanically bonded seam without the risk of glue weakening over time. Making the board stronger and last longer.
NEW WIDER NOSE AND SQUARER TAIL
FOR MORE STABILITY ESPECIALLY IN HARSH CONDITIONS
By carefully increasing the width of the nose of the board and making its tail squared, the stability of the Touring range has increased significantly, without compromising the overall width of the board. The result, a range of Touring board with great glide and tracking, as well as more stability when paddling and turning.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
- The narrow mid section of the outline & wide tail make for fast glide as well as for stable and easy turning.
- Easy to hold the paddle close & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.