The HIRO Impulse drive is a kayak with a slim, stable, fast and ergonomic design, allowing hands-free fishing.
Powered by the Impulse Drive, this proven system is lightweight. It moves forwards and backwards.
Steering is provided by a wide rudder controlled by a joystick on the port side of the kayaker.
Its comfortable premium armchair adjusts to the fisherman’s size. The space in front of the seat argues a large platform for fishing while standing.
It is capable of sailing beyond 300 m: Compliant with Division
- Length : 362 cm
- Width : 87 cm
- Depth : 40 cm
- Weight : 42 kg
- Capacity : 1 person
- Charge max :180 kg
- 1 Drain plug
- 2 carry handles
- 4 self-bouncing wells
- Rear storage area with bungees
- 3 paddle holders with bungee (1 front + 2 lateral)
- 4 flush mount rod holders
- Adjustable rod holder
- Adjustable mixed footrests
- 2 Aluminium side rails
- 1 central space with rectangular hatch
- 2 Rubber stowage nets
- Central storage with round screw-in hatch and bag
- Front storage space with hatch and bassin / fishpond
- Storage area for keel trolley
- 4 Automatic plugs size M
- Elegance asymmetrical double alu paddle
- HIRO premium chair
- IMPULSE DRIVE pedal