Starboard - Touring 12'6" iSUP Zen Lite
A board built to go somewhere – or rather, anywhere. Narrower width is faster to paddle and easier to track in a straight line. Parallel outline recovers stability lost from the standing area and delivers a more balanced glide. Wider tail outline makes it much easier to turn. That’s why this board is an explorer’s favourite choice.
– Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder.
– Wide extra padded shoulder strap for extra comfort.
– Frees up your other arm to multi-task, hold your coffee, a paddle, or phone.
– When not in use, the elastic bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
creates a sharp edge for the water to smoothly release for optimal glide and speed.NEW OUTLINE SHAPE
Updated outline with narrower mid section & wider tail makes for faster glide, more stable and easier to turn.
Easier to hold the paddle closer & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.ZEN TECHNOLOGY
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDED TECHNOLOGY
– Stiff and hard standing plates makes a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanized 2000 D rails and deck/bottom stringers set the ZEN further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.