“LIGHT, AWESOME AND FUN”
Our most popular inflatable paddle board range, just jump on board and start paddling.
Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands free!
Before you get on board, you can secure yourself with the included flat lightweight leash, paddle safely and comfortably knowing your board is a life raft. The bungee straps at the nose are good for storing all sort of dry bags or gear on your next big SUP adventure.
The iGO boards are known to be steady, having good speed and being super easy to turn while stepping back onto the wide tail area. The board’s straight outline helps to paddle straight and you can paddle more strokes on one side before you need to swop over, which also helps comfort and even increases the overall speed.
This is the perfect paddle board range option for first-time paddlers, families with pets and anyone who wants less fuss and more enjoyable water time anywhere.
For those of us who appreciate Art, we have 3 amazing Tikhine Art options designed by renowed artist and world SUP racing champion, Sonni Honscheid.
3 TIKHINE ART OPTIONS
ART YOU CAN RIDE
• Built in Deluxe Single Chamber construction.
• 3 special design options available: Tikhine Sun, Tikhine Wave and Tikhine Ocean.
• Designed by world’s SUP champion and artist, Sonni Honscheid.
(Available on 11’2”x32” and 10’2”x31” models)
NEW 2IN1 SHOULDER CARRY STRAP
& PADDLE HOLDER
• NEW velcro loop to attach your paddle.
• Easier to carry as the board simply hangs effortlessly on the shoulder and free up your hand to multi-task, hold your coffee, or phone.
• When not in use, the bungee sits flat on the board so it doesn’t drag in the water.
(Not available with Zen construction)
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
• Narrow midsection & wide tail makes for faster glide, more stability and easier to turn.
• The shape also makes it easier to hold the paddle closer & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
FLAT CARRY HANDLE
Is made discrete for extra comfort when doing Yoga, yet still easy to carry.
(Only on Tikhine models)
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
• A Bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
• The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gears.
NEW TIKI PUMP
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.
• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
• At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
• Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
• Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
• The leash cuff is made of Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
NEW TIKHINE BOARD BAG
LIGHT, STRONG, LARGE
• The Tikhine boards come with Tikhine designed Re-Cover bag.
• The ultra light Re-Cover bag is designed to minimize weight, yet maximize comfort and strength.
• Tikhine Sun comes with pink strap and accessories.
• Tikhine Wave and Ocean come with blue strap and accessories.
HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
NEW FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.