Starboard - Enduro Paddle Tuffskin
• The Enduro is direct in the water: the first catch feels incredibly precise and powerful. Increased cadence due to a smoother waterflow around the blade.
• Low aspect design makes it easy to lift out of the water with each stroke and also great to lean on while wave riding.
Dimensions: The blade’s size dictate the power and efficiency of your stroke. The Enduro is available in XS, S, M, and L.
Each Starboard paddle blade has been internally designed and engineered to maximize performance and pleasure on the water.
With the efforts of a great team of R&D and riders, we're able to offer you the best paddle for any conditions.
Angle of the blade
What makes the Enduro blade so versatile is its angle.
With 13° angle, the blade works in many different conditions.
It’s the perfect angle to push you out of the water fast enough to catch a wave.
It’s a great angle to cruise on a lake as it won’t require too much technique to achieve a pleasant speed.
The double concave on the power face is guiding the water throughout the blade controlling the wobbling and increasing the water flow speed.
The edge defining the double concave starts round-shaped at the tip of the blade to separate the water smoothly. It then becomes sharper to dictate the water its path and stabilize the blade.
All your power is transferred in a straight forward motion as you don’t need to worry about paddle alignment in the water anymore.
Tear Drop shaped blade
Tear drop blades have a powerful catch due to the wide area on the tip.
This shape is great for power paddlers and for those who are surfing and need to really dig in to get a quick start and maximize each stroke.
Trash picker included
Use the trash picker as a helpful tool to pick up plastic and other trash while paddling. It's made from recycled plastic and comes with every paddle. Store the trash in a bag or pocket it until you reach shore.
– Strong and extremely durable ABS foil based.
– Slimmer profile reduces weight for improved efficiency.
– Perfect for whitewater paddling and schools due to extreme strength and high impact resistance.
– Recycled ABS acquired from automotive production plant is used.