ALL STAR INFLATABLE
“THIS PADDLE BOARD IS CRAZILY RIGID, AND THE AIRLINE SYSTEM IS SO EASY. IT’S EVERY BIT AS GOOD AS WE HOPE IT WOULD BE”
~ the SUP Company
FASTER THAN MOST HARD BOARDS
It’s all about combining our technologies to offer an inflatable paddle board with the feel and speed of a hard board. Starting with our super stiff and extra light woven fusion technology, then adding a free-flowing aramid cable locking the board in shape when inflated. Introducing a standing tray to be able to use the side parts of the rails, keeping full balance when paddling hard. The release edge, nose cone, streamlined hull shape and race handles are included for your flying start. All commercial airlines welcome a Starboard Airline in their luggage program, welcome on board!
• Cable tension adjustment point.
• 4 different positions to easily set the wanted tension and rebound feeling.
NOSE CONE• Guides the cable at the bow’s center line, while creating the perfect nose shape.
• Made from up-cycled fishing nets.
TWIN PVC STRINGERS
Positioned on the deck to increase the stiffness.
EVA STANDING TRAY
• Helps to hold a wider stance for extra stability and helps recover balance with the EVA to push against.
• Provides more control to lean on the rail to steer the board from the midpoint.
• Creates a dug out standing which makes it more versatile to paddle in choppy water as the water.
• Made with EVA so they are lightweight, soft to stand against and flexible when packing.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
Provide a balanced grip for a running beach start.
FIN SET UP
• The Airline fin box is locking the cable at the tail of the board, ensuring tighter rigging.
• The board comes with a Race 23″ net positive fin and the handy screw so it’s easy to install.
DIAMOND GROOVED TAIL KICK PAD
Provides grip and control for buoy turning and surfing on the tail.
• Two inserts to attach accessories like a GoPro, phone holder, compass or GPS
• STAR Mount supplied with every board to attach further accessories.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
• A Bungee tie-down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
• The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gears.
NEW TIKI PUMP
FAST, EASY, AND COMFORTABLE
• Fixed hose and manometer position when inflating.
• 10% more efficient thanks to the redesigned piston and outside tube for the air outlet. Plus, double and single action pumping modes and wider removable foot base that increases stability when pumping.
• The base and handle are made from upcycled fishing nets.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
• At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
• Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
• Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
• The leash cuff is made of Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
NEW FOLDING HERE GUIDELINE
To indicate the perfect folding position to put a board into board bag easily.
LARGE BAG SHAPE
• Made wider and shorter, so its easy and fast to pack, whilst preserving the shape of the Side Walls.
DELUXE SINGLE CHAMBER
“A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY”
The new woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe Single Chamber a solid winner at a lightweight. The Galvanized 2000 D rails set the Deluxe Single Chamber further apart together with the breakthrough welded rail technology.
HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
2000D GAVANIZED STRINGER
Galvanized 2000 D rails increase the strength of the board, together with the 3K compression bands.
• A mechanical bond is stronger, lasts longer and is better for the environment.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.
• Due to the EVA Side walls, the All Star must be folded instead of rolling.
• Bag is made from recycled plastic bottles. Approx. 30 bottles used to make 1 bag.