Jobe Volta 10'0" iSUP
JOBE VOLTA 10'0" INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD PACKAGE
The Volta 10.0 is a light and maneuverable board. With the ability to carry up till an advised 120 kilos, its a real family must-have. Volta is manufactured with years of experience and industry leading techniques like our innovative drop stitch technology. This construction - we engineered the board with an inside of thousands of nylon threads - gives our paddleboards their strength without compromising on lightness. Choose a paddleboard wisely and think long-term: we'd love to show you why a Jobe board feels like pure freedom on the water. Ride a Jobe paddle board bare-feet or with water shoes, standing on the Volta's royal blue super soft and luxurious EVA foam pad. All Jobe's inflatable boards come in a well-stocked & favourable package, including a waterproof backpack with front pockets, an fiberglass paddle, a repair kit, a transparent leash and a shiny high-quality fin. Easy to inflate & deflate, with a Jobe inflatable package you are on the water in no-time.
- 3 year warranty
- Heat bonded technology
- Length: 10'0'' (3,05 m)
- Width: 32" (81,3 cm)
- Thickness: 4'75" (12,0 cm)
- Volume: 238L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 120kg/ 220 LBS.
- Board Weight: 18 lbs. (8 kg)
- Nose Rocker: 7,5", Tail Rocker: 0"
- 5mm thick grooved EVA traction deck
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Valve patch assistance
- D-ring connector on tip and tail
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- Three 4.2" flexible fins
- Double action pump in matching color
- 10 ft. Straight leash
- Adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle (Freedom stick)
- Customized adjustable backpack