Jobe Lika 9'4" iSUP
JOBE LIKA 9'4" INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD PACKAGE
The Lika 9.4 is the lightest board of our range and a true children's and smaller' persons favourite. With the ability to carry up till an advised 60 kilos, its a super manoeuvrable board for smaller body types. Lika is manufactured with years of experience and industry leading techniques like our innovative drop stitch technology. Choose a paddleboard wisely and think long-term : we'd love to show you why. Ride a Jobe paddle board bare-feet or with water shoes, standing on the Yarra's royal blue, super soft EVA foam pad. Choose a paddleboard wisely and think long-term: we'd love to show you why paddling with a Jobe-board feels like pure luxury and freedom on the water. All Jobe's inflatable boards come in a full & favourable package, including a waterproof backpack with front pockets, an fiberglass paddle, a repair kit, a transparent leash and a shiny high-quality fin. Easy to inflate & deflate, with a Jobe inflatable package you are on the water in no-time.
- 3 year warranty
- Heat bonded technology
- Length: 9'4'' (2,84 m)
- Width: 30" (76,2 cm)
- Thickness: 4" (10,2 cm)
- Volume: 165L
- Recommended rider weight: up to 60 kg/132 lbs.
- Board Weight: 16 lbs. (7.2 kg)
- Nose Rocker: 7,5", Tail Rocker: 0"
- 5mm thick grooved EVA traction deck
- Halkey Roberts valve
- Valve patch assistance
- D-ring connector on tip and tail
- Easy-to-carry neoprene handle with paddle holder
- Three 4.2" fins
- Double action pump in matching color
- 10 ft. Straight leash
- Adjustable fiberglass 3-piece paddle (Freedom stick)
- Customized adjustable backpack