“EVERYTHING AN INFLATABLE TOURING PADDLE BOARD SHOULD BE.”
~ SUPBoarder Magazine
“THIS PADDLE BOARD IS PACKED WITH MORE FEATURES AND MANUFACTURING FINESSE THAN YOU CAN IMAGINE.”
~ German SUP magazine
The overall balanced glide experience and Deluxe features are what have made Starboard’s Touring boards become the world’s highest-rated by magazines and happy customers worldwide.
The narrow nose helps to shed water and makes you feel that ultimate glide sensation. The straighter midsection improves board stability and with the wider tail, you can step back more easily to perform a steady and balanced turn. Experience the Starboard difference even before entering the water, these lightweight paddle boards feature the trademark Starboard shoulder carry strap which allows you to effortlessly carry it to the water, with both hands-free!
Before you get on board, you can secure yourself with the included flat lightweight leash, paddle safely and comfortably knowing your board is a life raft. The Deluxe Double Chamber model even has a water bottle with a patented magnetic self-attaching attachment innovation. Thinking about double chambers, Starboard invented and introduced this stiffening and security concept back in 2014.
THE OUTLINE SHAPE
• The narrow mid section of the outline & wide tail make for fast glide as well as for stable and easy turning.
• Easy to hold the paddle close & vertical, which improves tracking and reduces the amount of times you have to switch the paddle from side to side when paddling.
Makes the board more stable and super easy to turn.
RAIL EDGE TECHNOLOGY
Creates a sharp edge for the water to release smoothly for optimal glide and speed.
BUNGEE TIE DOWN
• A Bungee tie down in front of the board, for storing gear and supplies.
• The bungee is attached with 4 D-rings which can be used to clip on your bags and gears.
FREE LIGHTWEIGHT LEASH
• At only 70g, the leash is incredibly light and discrete so that it doesn’t interfere when paddling.
• Soft cushioning means it will compress and flatten when stood on.
• Easy to attach to the leash ring without needing any excess rope loop like on most other leashes.
• The leash cuff is made of Yulex, a natural rubber with 80% less carbon footprint than normal neoprene.
HEAT WELDED RAIL
BONDED FOR LIFE
• Welding technology turns 2 pieces of material into a single solid unit, resulting in an extra-strong mechanical bond.
NEW FUSION WOVEN DROPSTITCH
EXTRA STIFF, STRONG & LIGHT. FEEL IT!
• Woven fabrics reduce stretch, hold more tension and create a stiffer board.
• The woven fabrics use less material than conventional dropstitch, creating a lighter board.
• Fusion lamination of top and bottom layers is done in a glueless process, increasing stiffness and creating a solid board, while reducing weight.
• What does it mean for you? A stiffer and lighter, durable board, with a reflex sensation you can feel.
• Available on Deluxe Double Chamber and Deluxe Single Chamber constructions.
NEW LINEAR DROPSTITCH
MORE RESPONSIVE, STIFFER, & LIGHTER. FEEL IT!
• Linear alignment of space yarns, oriented only in warp direction ( the direction of the board’s length), maximizing the stiffness and response.
• Linear dropstich also secures the board’s shape better over time compared to standard knitted dropstitch.
• Linear dropstich with single-layer coating is the lightest offering in our collection.
• What does it mean for you? An ultra light board with the best stiffness that single layer technology can offer, you can feel the acceleration.
• Available on Zen construction
DELUXE SINGLE CHAMBER
A SOLID WINNER IN WELDING TECHNOLOGY
The new woven dropstitch makes the Deluxe a solid winner at a lightweight. The galvanized 2000 D rails together with the breakthrough welded rail technology set the Deluxe further apart from the rest.
• Welding creates a complete airtight seam without the risk of glue weakening over time.