Why not give Stand-up Paddle Boarding a go?
No previous experience required.
Our experienced staff will run through how to use your paddles, where to position yourself on the board and what to do in the event of an epic dive.
Be prepared to get wet. However, we do have some very big and stable boards for those not so keen on entering the lake. (if you're feeling unsure, please give us a call and have a chat to our staff).
Please note there must be at least one group member over the age of 18.
We recommend a min age of 10 for hire of a sup
Please book in advance to guarantee availability.
Proof of ID is required (unless you have booked on-line).
|Duration of Hire||Price||Book|
|2 Hours||£20||Book Now|
|3 Hours||£25||Book Now|
|Full Day||£35||Book Now|
What Is Included in the Hire:
- Board, paddle and buoyancy aid
- A dry bag
- A brief instruction before hire
- Wetsuits can be hired for £5 with board hire (please request upon arrival)
Recommendations of What to Bring:
- Clothing and footwear you don't mind getting wet (sorry, no jeans or denim, you'll just get cold!)
- Hot weather - suncream and a bottle of water
- Cold weather - warm clothing, a change of clothes and extra snacks
- It is advisable to bring a mobile phone with you in case of emergencies
- If you own a waterproof jacket and trousers then bring those too
Obviously, being surrounded by mountains and being situated in the UK we have our fair share of bad weather. Every now and again the wind picks up to an unpleasant level and we have to cancel hire for the day. Please ring before journeying to us to our base to avoid disappointment. We are happy allow experienced paddlers out in most conditions – just speak to our staff.
Where to Go
- Full details of all locations will be given to you before leaving the boathouse and getting on the water.
- Essentially you have the freedom of the whole lake – time permitting!