Take a journey around Windermere and wild camp on one of its islands.
This is a trip not to be missed!!! From £200pp please contact us for more information.
Take a fabulous journey around Windermere - visit and camp on the unique islands of Windermere.
Whether you're an absolute beginner or an experienced paddler the overnight paddle is a great way to spend time on the water and leisurely explore the lake surroundings and wildlife in a craft of your choice! Enjoy the atmosphere that Windermere creates, reconnect with nature and get away from the norms of everyday life! A true Adventure!
Each experience is led by one of our specially trained qualified instructor/guides, who are all ready to share their love of paddlesports and local knowledge with you.
- 2 x Half Day + Overnight Activity
- No previous experience necessary
- Minimum age of 12
- We provide all the equipment, we only use equipment from the best brands!
- You will need to provide sleeping bag, roll mat and tent.
- Great family/group activity
- Booking essential
CANCELLATIONS - weather, numbers.
WHAT TO BRING
- Old trainers (you don’t mind getting wet or appropriate water sport shoes)
Water bottle (no single use plastic bottles please.
Food + Drink for the duration
2 spare sets of warm clothes and footwear (camp and after paddle boarding)
Swimwear or shorts
Fleece or jumper (to wear on the water)
- Camping Gear
Got a question? Please check out or Hire FAQ's or contact us.