Bike Hire In The Lake District
Bike Hire from 3 locations:
You can collect your hire Bike from our Boathouse & shop at Ferry Nab, Bowness. Here you can instantly access traffic free bike routes on the quiet western shores of Windermere via a short ferry crossing. There is a car park nearby or you can walk from Bowness via Rectory Road or Cockshot Point.
Bikes available from this location:
- Adult front suspension mountain bikes (suitable for rocky off-road trails)
- Adult hybrid bikes (suitable for roads and smooth tracks)
- Childs mountain bikes
- Tag-a-ling (suitable for 1 adult towing 1 child)
- Kid's trailer - suitable for 1 or 2 toddlers
Phone: 015394 44451
Bowness-on-Windermere bike hire booking, options and prices
Our "Total Adventure" shop in Windermere offers Bike Hire 7 days a week and is also booking office for our Total Adventure outdoor adventures.
Bike available from this location:
- Adult Hybrid Bikes (suitable for roads and smooth tracks)
- Adult front Suspension Mountain bikes (suitable for rocky trails)
9 Church Street
Phone: 015394 43151
Windermere bike hire booking, options and prices
Our Total Adventure Cabin is located in the YHA Ambleside garden at Waterhead, Ambleside LA22 0EU
From here we offer adult front suspension mountain bikes.
Open week-ends only at present. Open every day from 9th July 2018.