Fell Foot Open weekend
Hire a sit-on-top kayak or a SUP to tour the stunning scenery of Lake Windermere from the water.
We are based on the Lakeshore not too far away from the Cafe within the park. A perfect place to get a cup of tea and piece of cake after your time in the water.
Available between 10am - 4:30pm
Bookings will be available up to the day before.
We are offering 90 minute instructed sessions over the weekend, Click Book Now to reserve your place.
|Sit-on-top Kayak||£10||Book Now|
|Stand Up Paddleboard||£10||Book Now|
What is Included in the Hire:
- Boat, paddle and buoyancy aid
- A dry bag, if requested
- A brief instruction before hire
- Wetsuits can be hired for £3 with boat hire.
Recommendations of What to Bring:
- Clothing and footwear which can get wet (no jeans or denim allowed - you'll just get cold!)
- Hot weather - suncream and a bottle of water
- Cold weather - warm clothing, a change of clothes and extra snacks
- If you own a waterproof jacket and trousers then bring those too
Obviously, being surrounded by mountains and being situated in the UK we have our fair share of bad weather. Every now and again the wind picks up to an unpleasant level and we have to cancel hire for the day. Please ring before journeying to us to our base to avoid disappointment. We are happy to allow experienced paddlers out in most conditions – just speak to our staff.
Where to Go
- Full details of all locations will be given to you before leaving us and getting on the water.
- Essentially you have the freedom of the whole lake – time permitting!
- Many folks will journey down the top of the River Leven. this is a very peaceful and scenic route for those wanting to get away from all the goings on on the Lake.